WHY IT'S A TREAT!
- Formulated To Heal
- Cruelty Free and Hypoallergenic
- Long Lasting Scent
- Retain moisture, lubricate and nourish
- About The Fragrance: A flirty mix of wild berry, mandarin, lemon drops, and a base of vanilla creates a sweet soft tone wrapped in the floral essence of summer.
- How To Use: Apply body butter directly to your skin -- don't use too much or your skin could get greasy. Rub it in gently until the body butter is fully absorbed.Pay particular attention to your feet, hands, elbows and knees, regions that tend to get particularly dry for the best results. You may also apply body butter just before bedtime to help soften the skin. Body butters are particularly valuable in dry winter weather to provide a protective layer against the wind and cold.
- Meet The Ingredients: Deionized Water, Safflower, Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Strearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Pro-Vitamin B5, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Calendulaofficinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Cucumber, Lavender Extract, DL Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin Palmitate, Vitamin C, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol & Fragrance
- Shelf Life: You can store this body butter at room temperature ; if kept sealed it should last up to 365 days.