Why Use Body Butter?
You might be getting puzzled what is the point in using body butter. After all, it looks like it is a very heavy, thick and greasy product.
However, there are many advantages of body butter over other skin care products.
- Homemade body butter does not contain any preservatives and has a very long shelf life. Considering, that body butters either do not have any liquids, or contains a very fine amount of them, you can keep body butter on the shelf for up to 1 year.
- Body butter is amazing to soothe and soften rough skin patches and body areas like elbows, feet and heels, hands.
- Body butter will address dry skin problems better than any other skin care products due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties..
- Forms a protective layer around the skin.
- Reduces Wrinkles.
- Helps soothe skin rashes, sunburn and eczema.
- Contains beneficial antioxidants like vitamin C, E & A.
- Moisture eliminates any sign of dry, chapped skin and leaves skin feeling smooth and renewed.